I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Artist - Writer - Photographer
I'm an artist, designer and writer from the UK, currently based in Oxford. I work primarily in photography, video and design.
I graduated with a First Class Degree in BA Fine Arts from Newcastle University in 2014. Having worked abroad in Myanmar and Peru after my studies, I now work for Pembroke College at the University of Oxford, as well as taking on freelance work.
Photo courtesy of the wonderful blogger and human being Katie Nadworny, of www.katrinkaabroad.com
Born 1990. Living and working in Oxford, UK.
2010-2014: Newcastle University,
BA Fine Art 1st Class Honours
- Jul 2014, London Degree Show, Truman Brewery, London (group)
- Jun 2014, Newcastle University Fine Art Degree Show, Newcastle University (group)
- Dec 2013, The Line, Newbridge Gallery (group)
- Dec 2013, Flatlands, Newcastle University (solo)
- Jun 2012, Broadcast One, St. Catherine's Court, Sunderland (group)
- Dec 2011, Enchanted Parks Festival, Gateshead (group)
- Bartlett Travel Scholarship 2015 - Iceland
- NCL+ Award
- 2016, 'Tender Bodies' zine (Papaya Press)
Aug 2016 - present
Pembroke College Oxford, University of Oxford
Sep 2015 - Mar 2016
Communications Assistant (Intern)
United Nations Office for Project Services, Yangon, Myanmar
Jun 2015 - July 2016
¡Vamos! Festival, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne/Leeds, UK
Jul 2014 - Dec 2014
FutureSense Foundation, Cuzco, Peru
Mar 2014 - Jun 2014
Berwick Film & Media Arts Festival, Berwick Upon Tweed, UK
Oct 2014 - Jun 2015
BALTIC Gallery for Contemporary Art, Gateshead, UK